The 5 basic principles of DPC – Dynamic Project Control – are gaining traction
- To be able to drive a project we need feedback information on its behaviour
- To obtain feedback information we need to monitor – to track – the physical progress of the project
- To be able to track a project we need a planning
- The process of constructing a planning and things to avoid
- The process of monitoring and the best practices
The DPC method rests on a body of knowledge crafted over 30+ years of experience. On this page you will find a collections of papers and publications that embody this knowledge.
If you need more information, if you consider a training session, do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com